Nursing Career Support Programme (NCSP)
The Nursing Career support (NCSP) workshop is a development and support programme for nurses organised by International Health organisation (IHO).
Participants will learn of the different International Professional Career opportunities available to them and also how to become a member of IHO and enjoy the benefits available to IHO members.
Information to be covered in the workshop include:
- NMC Nursing Revalidation information
- 6 Different Career Opportunities available for nurses and specialist training opportunities. (e.g Healthcare Assessor)
- Running your own Health and Social care business- Opening a care agency or a Care home
- Management Job opportunities in health and social care for Nurses.
- Making a Successful Nursing Job Application and Interview preparation.
- From A Nurse to a Medical Doctor (Information on how to train and become a Medical Doctor).
- Work Abroad Programme- Working as a Nurse in the UK, USA, Canada or Australia.
- Access to Free Legal Support and advice for Nurses.
- Opportunity to attend Free yearly mandatory training such as Health and safety, Infection control Safeguarding adult, Manual handling etc.
- IHO Membership Opportunity.
The speakers at this event will include Nurses, Doctors, GPs, NHS Nurse Practice educators, Social work managers, Council Commissioners, Health and social care budget holder, Union represenatative, Nursing revalidation support team, Work aborad specialist and Solicitor. It will also be a good networking opportunity.
The event will take place at the CEME Campus in Rainham. The CEME Campus is situated on the A13 in Rainham, close to both Canary Wharf and the M25. Part of a £400 million regeneration programme in East London, CEME campus was established in 2003 to provide skills, create jobs and businesses that are revitalising London’s industrial heartland.
Click on the NCSP registeration link below to register:
Register Today, Spaces are Limited.
Creating International Professional Career Opportunities for Nurses and midwifes